- Salt Lake City, Utah, United States
- Engineering and design
Would you like to have a job in which you will actively contribute to the conception of projects sold to clients, to the validation of technical aspects, as well as the participation and finalization of the sale of high technology industrial equipment? A job in which your opinion and expertise really matter, and where there is no place for monotony? If yes, you are the application engineer we are looking for to round out our team at our Salt Lake City facility.
Immersed in an innovative Culture that emphasizes teamwork, you will work closely with both Sales and Engineering teams. Your role will be to ensure the planning and efficiency of projects sold in terms of quality, quantity, time, and cost of industrial systems and equipment.
Your future team
At Premier Tech Systems and Automation, we enhance our clients’ manufacturing facility efficiency by integrating innovative and high-value systems leveraging the full potential of robotics. We are among the largest conditioning, handling, and packaging automated equipment suppliers in the world — whether for nutrition, agriculture, organics or industrial products.
Your future role
- Support salespeople in developing solution concepts, sales, and start-up projects
- Select the solutions that best meet the needs of customers
- Evaluate costs in collaboration with engineering crews and suppliers
- Prepare and submit bids, budget forecasts, and follow-up while respecting deadlines and technical elements
- Convey the design and manufacturing mandates to the engineering teams
- Ensure communications between the client and the engineering teams
- Transfer the business and technical information to the project lead following the sale
- Collaborate with the Sales team to develop and sell products
- Visit customers to support the sale of new equipment or to track a project — occasionally
- You have a background in mechanical or industrial engineering
- You have experience managing projects or developing technical solutions
- You are open to travelling throughout the United States
- You know how to identify challenges and propose realistic and concrete solutions
- You are flexible and can work in an environment where priorities and challenges evolve
Do these words spark your interest?
solutions, innovation, engineering, application, optimization
If you are ready to take on this challenge, please bring your drive, ambition and talent, and let’s partner together!