- Eersel, Netherlands
- Engineering and design
Premier Tech — a world-class manufacturing leader — supports its success through innovation, teamwork and the skills of its team members around the world.
Are you an ambitious individual whose key objectives are reaching goals and offering the optimal customer experience? Join the Premier Tech Helpdesk team and make a real contribution to its growth!
As a helpdesk specialist within Premier Tech Systems and Automation, which develops and markets leading-edge industrial equipment solutions, you will mainly provide technical support by phone to customers and field service technicians.
More specifically, you will have to:
- Solve technical problems encountered by customers and answer their questions over the phone.
- Suggest the purchase of technical service or replacement parts.
- Complete follow-up reports regarding problem-solving.
- Promote preventive maintenance.
- Receive customer complaints and ensure the follow-up.
- Help field service technicians solve problems when they are on service calls or modifying equipment on customers’ sites.
- Program small changes on customers’ equipment if needed.
- Provide online assistance through VPN.
- Create and update of customer records in our CRM.
- Perform on-site service — if needed.
- Stay up to date with the latest equipment.
- You have a college training in electrical engineering, industrial automation or industrial maintenance.
- You have one or two years of relevant work experience — an asset.
- You can work with electrical, mechanical and pneumatic components as well as with PLCs such as Siemens or Allen Bradley.
- You are available for on-call shifts — in rotation.
- You are customer-oriented: client experience is key!
- You speak English and Dutch and can communicate in other languages such as German — an asset.
- You have the DRIVER mentality! You motivate your colleagues and customers by:
Delivering on your promises
Responding — never leave a customer in limbo
Impressing by delighting our customers
Valuing customers and partners
Easing customer experience
Respecting — be courteous and smile
Being a Premier Tech team member means playing with a global and diverse team. We celebrate team wins, big and small, by valuing the role that everyone has played in it. It is about growing together, being confident and accomplishing a little more every day.
Are you ready to work in a fast-paced environment where you are the ambassador for Premier Tech at our customer sites? Contact us and apply!