Field Service Engineer
- Eersel, Netherlands
- Engineering and design
Premier Tech’s passion for automation has led us to become a technological leader in industrial packaging solutions. Our growth plan is ambitious. Therefore, we want to welcome a new team member who will provide after-sales service for our machines installed at customers throughout Europe and occasionally outside European Union.
As a field service engineer you are responsible for service, maintenance, retrofits and training of our machines on the customer’s locations. Due to our varied customer base, you are on the road frequently. You solve technical problems and issues independently and you are the face of Premier Tech with our customers.
This is what you will do:
- Perform tests to verify the proper functioning of equipment.
- Train customers to use their equipment.
- Ensure a follow-up of the service to be performed on the equipment.
- Carry out preventive maintenance work on the equipment.
- Install new retrofits to optimize existing machines.
- Diagnose and solve customer problems.
- Recommend customer maintenance plans, parts or other adjustments.
- Occasionally participate in the installation of automated equipment with engineering teams and international customer services in Americas and Asia.
Our perfect candidate would have…
- Strong service orientation and a keen eye for commercial opportunities — client experience is key!
- Technical training in industrial automation.
- Electrical and mechanical technical skills. Software experience is an asset.
- A strong personality — you are independent, flexible and analytical.
- Excellent communication skills in English. Other languages would be an asset.
- A passion for travelling and working at customer sites as 70 to 75% of your work will take place both internationally and nationally.
- A driving license B and preferably based in the surroundings of Eersel— The Netherlands, where our European headquarters are located.
- The DRIVER mentality! You motivate your colleagues and customers by:
Deliver on your promises
Respond — never leave a customer in limbo
Impress by delighting our customers
Value customers and partners
Ease customer experience
Respect — be courteous and smile.
Being a Premier Tech team member means playing with a global and diverse team. We celebrate team wins, big and small, by valuing the role that everyone has played in it.
Are you ready to work in a fast-paced environment where you are the ambassador for Premier Tech at our customer sites? Contact us and apply!