- Mississauga, Ontario, Canada
- Logistics and supply chain
Are you envied in your ability to find great deals and rare sources? Do you pride yourself on your ability to communicate with people? Is data your friend? Here’s your next challenge!
Your future team
Premier Tech Growers and Consumers is a North American leader in the professional and commercial horticulture markets. Thanks to our coast-to-coast production and distribution network, we provide our customers with superior quality products so they can help feed, protect and improve our world in turn!
Your future role
- Provide superior purchasing support by efficiently and accurately identifying high quality sources and suppliers
- Negotiate T&C and procure the required materials from suppliers
- Build and maintain strong working relationships with the suppliers, planners, and branch plants
- Be responsible for all aspects of material purchasing ownership — including sourcing, evaluating, negotiating, relationship building and maintaining
- Review notifications of non-conform materials products or services with users and suppliers and coordinate corrective and preventative actions
- Respond to requests from both internal and external customers with a sense of urgency and professionalism
- Implement and track key performance indicators
- Conduct supplier performance analysis
- Degree in supply chain management or five years of relevant experience
- Strong customer orientated behaviour
- Communication skills
- Great negotiation kills within a procurement context
- Proven track record in developing a network of vendors
- Intermediate proficiency with Microsoft Excel
- Experience using an ERP
- Bilingualism in French and English — an asset
Do these words spark your interest?
purchasing, senior buyer, supply chain management, SCM, KPI
Do your eyes light up when you read about this great opportunity? Apply now, we look forward to meeting you!