Harvest Equipment Operator
- Meadowlands, Minnesota, United States
- Production and maintenance
Premier Tech Growers and Consumers is a North American, peat-based growing media leaders. Specifically targeting the professional and commercial horticulture markets, we excel through our coast-to-coast production and distribution network to provide superior quality growing mixes for our customers who in turn feed, protect and improve our world!
Our Toivola, Minnesota bog operation is seeking four full time casual harvest equipment operators for varying shifts during the upcoming 2022 season. Are you in?
Your future role
- Ensure the health and safety practices and processes are upheld
- Make sure the premises, team members and operations are safe
- Operate farm tractors with implements such as peat harvest vacuums, various harrows, loaders and other agricultural equipment — in all weather conditions
- Perform daily equipment checks to ensure equipment is in safe operating condition
- Assist with the general maintenance of equipment tasks
- Store, monitor and complete quality control testing on the harvested peat piles
- Make sure the site’s level of organization and cleanliness is maintained
- Communicate and collaborate with management and fellow team members
- Work longer hours or weekends — as required
- Team spirit
- Great physical condition
- Multitasking skills
- Current and valid driver’s license
Being a Premier Tech team member means playing with a global and diverse team. We celebrate team wins, big and small, by valuing the role that everyone has played in it.
Are you ready for this challenge? Apply now, we look forward to meeting you!