- St.lsidore, Ontario, Canada
- Production and maintenance
Are you looking for a position in which your technical skills will be at use? Do you like challenges? Keep reading, we have what you are looking for!
Your future team
Premier Tech Growers and Consumers is a North American leader in the professional and commercial horticulture markets. Thanks to our coast-to-coast production and distribution network, we provide our customers with superior quality products so they can help feed, protect and improve our world in turn!
Your future role in a few words
- Troubleshoot and maintain electrical and automated systems
- Recommend solutions to productivity and quality problems
- Participate in the installation and modification of automated production equipment
- Provide preventive maintenance to the production equipment
- Provide the Manufacturing team with support in terms of production, maintenance, safety, quality and continuous improvement
- Three to five years of mechanical experience in a manufacturing environment
- Technical training in electromechanical or industrial electronics — Millwright or electrotechnician certification is an asset
- Good knowledge of PLC programming or Allen Bradley
- Team spirit
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
- Proactivity and sense of organization
- Bilingualism in English and French — an asset
Are these words meaningful to you?
electro-mechanic, maintenance, team work, troubleshooting
Do your eyes light up when you read about this great opportunity? Apply online, we look forward to receiving your application!