Industrial Maintenance Mechanic
- Cromwell, Minnesota, United States
- Production and Maintenance
If you are a mechanic who likes working in the field where the action begins, ensuring that equipment and machinery operate at their optimal level… then keep reading, this role may be for you!
We are currently seeking an Industrial Maintenance Mechanic for the bog operations in the Cromwell, Minnesota region. We are Premier Tech Growers and Consumers, but you may better know us by some of our brands such as Pro-Mix, RapidGrow, C-I-L and Wilson.
We are searching for that talented individual who has a background as a field service technician and has a variety of mechanical skills and aptitudes. This is a key role as our bog operations are the first step in the peat production manufacturing process which allows our products to reach clients throughout North America. As these are some of our newest sites, soon shops will be built to support these operations.
Are you ready to take on this challenge?
Working as a mechanic with Premier Tech means…
- coordinating and undertaking the repair and preventative maintenance program for the harvest and mobile equipment.
- troubleshooting and maintaining power transmissions, vacuum, hydraulic, and pneumatic systems with the added talents of fabrication and welding.
- providing important feedback while assessing and diagnosing issues.
- making recommendations and completing the approved work orders within the established timelines.
- moving or operating harvest equipment, forklifts and other equipment as required.
- working safely every day, while keeping the safety of yourself and others at the forefront.
Is this role for YOU?
- You are a team player who places a high value on safety.
- You have earned your heavy equipment technician ticket or are a 3rd or 4th year apprentice working towards obtaining the journeyman ticket. A combination of experience and a journeyman ticket in a similar trade may be considered.
- You are resourceful with a strong mechanical aptitude are some of your traits.
- You have experience with heavy equipment and can adapt to working in various weather conditions.
- You are driven by the concept of having the equipment ready to maximize efficiency and production.
- You have the capacity to work independently and can multitask within a fast-paced environment.
- You are available for overtime shifts, as required.
Being a Premier Tech team member means playing with a global and diverse team. We celebrate team wins, big and small, by valuing the role that everyone played in it.
If you are ready to take on this challenge, please bring your drive, ambition and talent, and let’s partner together.