Combine your passion for digital marketing and companies that protect our planet. Be at the heart of the creation of our new global digital strategies!
In this job, you will implement our digital strategy to propel our global leadership position in the water and environment industry and create the commitment of our entire ecosystem.
In addition to digital awareness actions, you will oversee qualified lead generation strategies to support our business strategies in the various countries we are active in.
Your team will be global, and you have access to team members specialized in design, branding, video, photography, SEO, CRM, data management, IT programming and Client Experience. At Premier Tech, we master our destiny. So, we team up with our in-house talent, which is the best!
Overview of your responsibilities:
- Participate in the creation and optimization of our new global websites.
- Create digital content and campaigns to acquire qualified leads from the web, social medias and emails.
- Ensure permanent visibility of our brands on digital platforms.
- Build and integrate landing pages and forms related to the campaigns.
- Optimize Premier Tech Water and Environment’s digital experience for potential clients and partners.
- Manage the budget allocated to digital marketing campaigns.
- Define the strategy and create multi-platform digital content for North America, in collaboration with your colleagues and in synergy with the company’s position.
- Manage digital tool implementation’s projects such as Salesforce Marketing Cloud, customer databases, analytics, intranet, CMS, webinars, surveys, and more.
- Establish, implement, analyze and present key performance indicators — KPIs — to optimize our digital efforts.
- Act as a global specialist and take on an advisory role with your colleagues in other countries in the creation of their own multi-platform content strategy and on the best use of CMS, web and social media.
Your expertise will be sought in the implementation of our global digital transformation. Innovation is at the heart of everything we do, so sky is the limit!
Is this role for you?
- You have a combination of university education and extensive experience in marketing communications.
- You have interest in creating engaging digital content, managing communities and analyzing user behaviour as well as emerging digital strategies.
- You can adapt your writing style to Facebook and LinkedIn. You can also explain why you do so.
- You have enough perseverance and curiosity to understand the daily technical changes of our digital platforms.
- You are not afraid of testing, learning, adjusting and retesting again and again... To be better and sometimes even just to make it work!
- You have just enough understanding of computers to exchange with your fellow developers, but without necessarily being able to do programming yourself.
- You know how to measure and communicate the performance of digital actions.
- Your knowledge of marketing automation tools such as Salesforce Marketing Cloud and Drupal CMS are assets.
- As you will be interacting with team members around the world, you have a good command of French and English, both written and spoken.
- You recognize yourself in the paradoxes of digital professionals: being analytical but human, methodical but spontaneous and creative but rigorous.
But above all, you are passionate about digital, technology, collaborative work and marketing trends. You must also be sensitive to sustainability, the protection of our planet, and the field of water and environment.
Find out more about your future team:
We are 1 300 team members in twelve countries. We protect our planet with sustainable local solutions that treats wastewater, harvests rainwater, manages stormwater, and transforms organic waste into valuable resources. With our local manufacturing facilities, combined with our network of specialized partners, we operate on five continents and are deeply rooted in the communities we serve. Together, we make green technologies accessible and continuously innovate to create solutions that last.
We are Premier Tech Water and Environment, People and Technologies making a difference to feed, protect, and improve our world since 1995.
Being a Premier Tech team member means playing with a global and diverse team. We celebrate team wins, big and small, by valuing the role that everyone played in it.
We look forward to hearing from you. Apply directly online to learn more about this challenge!