Procurement Director Europe
- Eersel, Netherlands
- Leadership and Management
Premier Tech Systems and Automation is Premier Tech's excellence at the fingertips of our clients from all over the world. To achieve this, the delivery of products must be done efficiently and requires a flawless organization. Between our manufacturing plants, our warehousing centres, and our distribution centres, it is essential for us to surround ourselves with the best team members!
Our growth ambition allows us today to take our procurement activities to the very next level. That is why we need new talent! We are looking for a procurement director Europe who will anticipate business needs to ensure the implementation of sourcing and supplier management strategies in Europe. You will drive solutions that support regional and global initiatives in terms of cost and supply management that contribute to continuous performance improvement and measured savings. You will be responsible for the activities related to negotiating European procurement deals, implementing procurement policies and best practices. Your role will also consist of educating business owners in procurement management.
Furthermore, being a procurement director with Premier Tech means:
- Developing and structuring strategic relationships with suppliers and internal customers.
- Partnering with key financial and legal stakeholders to lead the development of the organization and the team.
- Monitoring, reporting, driving and benchmarking agreed savings targets across multiple categories as well as identifying and driving scale efficiencies.
- Anticipating business needs and ensuring the implementation of regional sourcing and supplier management strategies and solutions that support the initiatives in terms of cost and supply management.
- Contributing to continuous performance improvement.
- Providing leadership and direction relevant to global sourcing and supplier management.
Is this role for you?
- You hold a bachelor’s or master’s degree in business administration or supply chain management.
- You have 10+ years of professional experience in a sourcing or equivalent role.
- You have 5+ years of experience in a strategic sourcing role.
- You can lead end-to-end strategic sourcing processes like spend analysis, supplier screening, benchmarking, negotiations, supplier performance management, scorecards, contracting and savings tracking.
- You have a proven track record of delivering cost savings.
- You are known for your strong project management, influencing and negotiation skills.
- You have a high level of contract knowledge and ability to write supplier agreements.
- Your English, both written and spoken, is fluent.
- And of course, you are ready to travel!
Being a Premier Tech team member means playing with a global and diverse team. Here, we celebrate team wins, big and small, by valuing the role that everyone has played in it.
Ready to make a difference? Apply online today, we simply can’t wait to meet you!