Premier Tech’s Growers and Consumers business unit is looking for great talent to join them on their growth journey. Offering top national brands like, PRO-MIX, Alaskan Ice Melter, C-I-L, and Wilson, in addition to supplying the market with an array of control brand and private label products, Premier Tech is ready for you!
Still not sure if this is the right fit for you?
- Do you want to work with products that make people’s lives healthier and happier?
- Do you like knowing your work is making a positive difference in people’s lives?
- Does product innovation and imagination excite you?
- Do words like collaboration (teamwork), agility, and execution fit into your work style?
What’s in it for you?
Optimal Work Environment
- Newly-renovated, open-concept work space including; offices, meeting rooms, hoteling stations, and a Tech Café with an effort to bring light through the office
- A balanced work schedule, allowing team members the ability to thrive at work and home
Corporate Culture and Identity
- Although we have a global presence, the feel is local
- This is supported through our Corporate Values (VITAE), and annually held corporate events like; PT Shirt Day, Holiday Party & Break, Team Members Meetings, and regular PT updates
- This is further supported by local Social Team programs working to support Team Member engagement through professional and fun activities
Personal & Professional Growth
- With ongoing investment into developing and maintaining content on UPT (University of Premier Tech), you will quickly realize the emphasis and resources dedicated to developing people
- If that content doesn’t exist, the ability to work with the UPT content team to develop new courses, or seeking external training are always open for discussion
The National Account Manager (NAM) is the primary lead for customer strategy and growth, responsible for coordinating Premier Tech priorities cross-functionally and with the client.
Within the Sales Account Management Team, the NAM is responsible for achieving forecast and market share goals through the development and implementation of Joint Business Plans that include distribution, pricing, promotion and shelf management. The NAM serves as the key point of contact for all sales activities and serves as the business leader to the client.
The NAM will be responsible for managing and developing profitable sales for the customer while partnering with Product Development, Operations, Category Management, Marketing, Demand Panning and Sales Operations to identify, process and execute all strategic opportunities from program implementation and up through to day to day client management.
As a Team Member with Premier Tech you live, strengthen and enhance our Culture & Values while delivering best in class Account Management performance.
What is Unique with this experience?
- Weather patterns are very relevant to our business and success, so working to acquire, maintain, and analyze weather data for patterns, helps form business opinion and direction;
- It is no secret that gardening has been an emerging trend, and with the recent global health issues, this has been accelerated. This allows you to ride the front side of a wave that is growing exponentially every year.
What could you bring to the table?
- You possess more than 10 years of experience as a National Account Manager specializing in consumer-packaged goods, as well as in the hardware channel.
- You have a successful track record with retail banners such as Lowe’s, Home Depot, Rona, Home Hardware and Canadian Tire.
- You’re a master of category management principles and how it can benefit your customers.
- You’re an active listener, which means you easily understand your customer’s objectives and needs.
- Your sense of intuition supports your strong negotiation skills.
- You have a keen ability to demonstrate value for both our products and their performance.
- You cultivate fun at work, without losing focus on results.
If this position is not quite what you are looking for, we have several other great opportunities to offer you. Discover them in the full list of our job offers.
If this sounds like your kind of place, we’d love to meet you!