- Montgomery, Alabama, United States
- Production and Maintenance
Looking for a great place to enhance your career? A place where a vibrant culture means empowerment, teamwork and a passion for what you do? Think Premier Tech (“PT”) – we are a great place to be!
Join the Premier Tech team as a CNC Machinist and work in a safe and fast paced work environment at the Montgomery, Alabama location!
Being a CNC Machinist with PT means…
- Reviewing samples, drawings or instructions to understand specifications of output
- Programming, operating and maintaining a CNC Mill, Bending Machine and Laser Machine
- Planning the sequence of necessary actions for the completion of a job
- Taking measurements and marking material for cutting or shaping
- Determining and programming size of batches and speed of machines
- You are familiar with programming equipment using Fanuc G code
- Checking output to ensure consistency with specifications and discard defects
- Must be able to perform drilling, taping and de-burning of par
Is this role for “YOU”? Do you have or are you…
- Experience as a Machinist in the Industrial environment
- Knowledge of the properties of metal and other material
- Excellent organizational, communication, and analytical skills
- Reliability, team oriented, safety minded and ability to multi-task within a fast paced environment
If you are ready to take on this challenge, please bring your drive, ambition and talent, and let’s partner together.