National Account Manager
- Mississauga, Ontario, Canada
- Sales, Service and Client Experience
Joining the Premier Tech Team means embarking on a unique adventure in an innovative and people-oriented international business. Truly.
To support our consistent growth, our team depends on a committed and organized Sales team. One that firmly believes that its performance can only be increased when its team members operate in synergy.
Our business group, Premier Tech Growers and Consumers, is a leading manufacturer and marketer of consumer home and garden products, with the broadest portfolio of brands and products in the industry. It is our consistent growth that allows us to strengthen our leadership position in the market. More precisely, we are the proud owners of the C-I-L, Alaskan, PRO-MIX and Wilson national brands, available throughout Canada and growing far beyond our borders. We are looking for a passionate person, ready for an exciting challenge!
As a member of the Sales team, you will act as the key customer contact for all sales and operations-related issues. You will focus on building and maintaining strong relationships, at all levels, in order to surpass your customers’ expectations and achieve POS and purchase targets.
What does your role involve?
- You liaise with your customers on a regular basis to assess their needs and offer expertise based on POS analysis, market trends and strategic growth plans.
- You develop and implement strategic sales initiatives to increase product distribution and market penetration.
- In conjunction with the Sales and Marketing teams, you initiate and capitalize on effective merchandizing and display opportunities, including effective off-shelf positioning and product presentation.
- You develop and deliver presentations to customers to introduce new product offerings and promotional materials and provide advice on product selection and placement.
- And finally, as a member of the Sales team you are an ambassador of the Premier Tech Culture and Values.
Do you recognize yourself in this profile?
- You possess more than 10 years of experience as a key account manager specializing in consumer packaged goods, as well as in the hardware channel.
- You have a successful track record with retail banners such as Lowe’s, Home Depot, Rona, Home Hardware and Canadian Tire.
- You’re a master of category management principles and how it can benefit your customers.
- You’re an active listener, which means you easily understand your customer’s objectives and needs.
- Your sense of intuition supports your strong negotiation skills.
- You have a keen ability to demonstrate value for both our products and their performance.
- You cultivate fun at work, without losing focus on results.
Your future work environment:
- In our newly renovated and up-to-date workspaces, you will have no more grey days! Lots of light and open areas await you!
- Our facilities promote innovation and collaboration.
- One of our Values is Teamwork, so building strong relationships is essential. Our TechCafé provides a welcoming place to chat with your colleagues over a good cup of coffee, whether the conversation is related to work, life, or anything else in between.
- Premier Tech is also an environment rich with culture and traditions. We believe in the importance of celebrating our successes with various events, one of them being the PT-SHIRT Day. Several other events are also organized by our social club throughout the year.
- With flexible work schedules, we aim to strike a balance between work and personal life, allowing for an environment where both can thrive.
- Opportunities for growth are within your grasp. With several different roles in different businesses and offices located around the world, opportunities to grow are available if you want them, where you want them. Even if your aspirations are closer to home, several learning and growth opportunities are available to team members daily. Simply ask us about UPT, and you’ll see!
Being a Premier Tech team member means playing with a global and diverse team. Here, we celebrate team wins, big and small, by valuing the role that everyone has played in it.
Ready to make a difference? Apply online today, we simply can’t wait to meet you!