- St.lsidore, Ontario, Canada
- Innovation, Research and Development
Does the idea of working on the field by concretely taking part in the quality process appeal to you? Here's the opportunity you've been waiting for!
We are Premier Tech Growers and Consumers, Canada's leading manufacturer and marketer of consumer lawn and garden products in Canada. We place the utmost importance on the quality of our products and rely on a passionate and rigorous team where synergy brings growth and success!
In order to complete our team, we are looking for a Quality Coordinator. You will be the key person for quality and continuous improvement at our plant in St. Isidore, Ontario in addition to support other plants across Canada. With your expertise, you will pivot between supervisors and multidisciplinary teams.
Here is the proposed challenge:
- You will be involved in developing solutions concerning non-conformities as well as in the introduction of corrective actions.
- You will play a front-line role in supporting plant team members, answering questions and ensuring their understanding of different processes.
- With the goal of constant improvement, you will participate in the development of quality controls, implementation of new processes ensuring their management, training and monitoring.
- In order to guarantee the quality of the raw materials and to monitor the actions implemented and their effectiveness, you will plan internal audits of finished products and environmental and hygiene standards.
- As an expert, you will assess, develop, and implement quality diagnostic tools while monitoring methods and equipment performance.
Do you see yourself in this role?
- You have College or University education in Sciences, Earth Sciences, Agronomy, Quality Assurance or in a related discipline, combined with knowledge in biology or horticulture.
- You have three to seven years of experience in quality control and management.
- Experience in continuous improvement tools and methods such as Six Sigma, Lean, or else, is an asset.
- You know how to show initiative and leadership.
- You are independent and rigorous.
- You are a good communicator and are comfortable in a production environment.
- You like to collaborate and love working as part of a team.
- Being bilingual (written and spoken French and English) is an asset.
- Available to travel two to three times a year in Canada.
Your future work environment:
- You will be based in St. Isidore, ON – 40 minutes from Montreal and Ottawa! Goodbye traffic jams!
- This is an opportunity to combine a career in an international company while enjoying the quality of life offered by the region. No need to choose between quality of life and your career — you can have it all!
Being a Premier Tech team member means playing with a global and diverse team. We celebrate team wins, big and small, by valuing the role that everyone has played in it.
If you are ready to take on this challenge, please bring your drive, ambition and talent, and let’s partner together.