Full Stack MES Developer (SQL/WEB)
- Burlington, Vermont, United States
- IT and Business Intelligence
At Premier Tech Digital: we keep innovating! We specialize in designing and integrating smart manufacturing solutions for our clients. This means we are fully committed to modeling perfectly purposeful, insightful and evolutive solutions.
We are more than integrators: we are smart manufacturing partners. This is where your job as a Full Stack MES Developer (SQL/WEB) comes into play!
In your new role, you will participate in the implementation of MES (Manufacturing Execution Systems). Our solutions are designed to capture and digitize production information, helping our clients develop a common and complete understanding of their facilities. In other words, you will develop user interfaces and integrate MES software using your SQL/WEB expertise to deliver solutions that help organizations make data-driven decisions. We aim to empower our clients with the information they need at the right time, and with greater meaning, fidelity, reliability and efficiency.
What to expect:
- You will analyze manufacturing business procedures in order to automate them, and program them with MS SQL, C#.NET and VB.NET.
- You will design user interfaces with technologies such as Angular, .Net Core, ASP.Net, Bootstrap (CSS), JQuery, NodeJS, and HTML.
- You will build, test, implement, and support manufacturing solutions for quality assurance, production, and efficiency of industrial operations.
- You will integrate and process data from diverse systems and industrial automation equipment.
- You will optimize existing code procedures and programming.
Are you the person we are looking for?
- You hold a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Computer Engineering, or a related discipline with relevant training. You are a true programming enthusiast!
- You have an excellent understanding of coding methods and best practices.
- You have a strong understanding of database concepts, MS SQL programming, and data design.
- You have experience integrating software with business systems.
- MES configuration and development experience is an asset (especially with the GE Proficy suite of software).
- You have exposure to manufacturing technologies, such as IIoT, data collection, OEE, scheduling, and factory automation.
- Knowledge of a development framework (Kendo, DevExpress) is an asset!
- You consider yourself curious and resourceful – you like to think outside the box to achieve success!
- You will work from your home office while being part of a dynamic team. You will not be alone!
- Your passport is ready for occasional trips to our various international clients!
Being a Premier Tech team member means playing with a global and diverse team. We celebrate team wins, big and small, by valuing the role that everyone has played in it.
Ready to take on this challenge? Apply online now, we are waiting for you!