Installation & Commissioning Engineer
- Hennef, Hessen, Germany
- Engineering and Design
Are you seeking for that job where you can combine your technical skills with your passion for travelling? Premier Tech is a world leader in the manufacture of industrial flexible packaging equipment. We are searching for an enthusiastic, energetic and customer oriented Installation & Commissioning Engineer who will install and start-up (commission) our equipment at customer sites around the world and is able to focus on our German customers. Sounds interesting? Keep reading…
In this role, you will be responsible for the installation and commissioning of a variety of industrial equipment on our customer sites. You will act as an ambassador for Premier Tech and help maintain the company's reputation worldwide.
- You will install and start-up the equipment at the customer site;
- You will have to conduct tests to verify proper operation of the equipment;
- You are the expert; you will train our customers on the use of their new equipment;
- Ensure a clear transition to our Service team after the I&C period is finished;
- Problems at the customer site? You will diagnose and resolve them.
What are we searching for?
- A degree in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering;
- The ability to work with electrical, mechanical and pneumatic components;
- Knowledge of PLCs (preferably Siemens) is an advantage;
- No experience in commissioning? No worries, there’s plenty of room to learn & grow in this position;
- You’re independent, self-motivated and committed to customer satisfaction;
- Fluent in German and preferably also good communication skills in English;
- Travelling is your passion – you’re willing to travel extensively (+70%);
- Preferably, you’re based in Germany;
- You have a full driver's license.