- Mississauga, Ontario, Canada
- Accounting, Finance and Administration
We are Premier Tech Home and Garden. Behind us are the brands PRO-MIX, Wilson, CIL and Alaskan. Sounds familiar?
By becoming an Accounting Technician in our team, these products will soon have no more secrets for you. Indeed, by taking on this role, you will be assigned to the products development projects. It's like if, behind the success of our brands, there will be a part of you!
Here is the proposed challenge:
- First of all, let's break the ice! A one-year contract? No problem for you! You see it as an opportunity to make yourself known in an international company and leave your mark. And who knows where the future will take you? At Premier Tech, projects are all over the place!
- You will be responsible for products development projects. As you are very meticulous, you won’t miss any detail!
- You will make monthly accounting entries and participate in the preparation of financial statements;
- You will be involved in the preparation of accounting and financial documents with an experienced team;
- You will also be involved in the preparation of annual budgets and forecasts.
Let's talk about you:
- You have at least 3 years of experience in accounting;
- You know how to work with an ERP system;
- Rigor is literally your 6th sense!
- You are autonomous and like to take initiatives;
- You have the eye to improve and optimize work methods and do not hesitate to propose them;
- Your written and spoken English is flawless: 80% of your role will be in English.