Programming Automation Engineer
- Rivière-du-Loup, Quebec, Canada
- Engineering and Design
Premier Tech Chronos is one of the largest manufacturers of industrial packaging equipment in the industry! That said, we are also one of the largest integrators of FANUC robots! To this, let's add an incredible number of PLCs that we work with every day.
That is why we are looking for an Automation Programming Engineer to help us support our continuous growth. Do you enjoy travelling and being on the road for several weeks is simply a synonym for an exciting challenge? We have the opportunity of choice for you!
MORE PRECISELY YOU WILL HAVE TO:
- Design, analyze and modify programs and operator interfaces;
- Develop panel control elements according to plans;
- Conduct experimentation and testing work;
- Provide technical support to team members and customers;
- Participate in the start-up of equipment in the factory and sometimes at customers' premises;
- Participate in the planning and implementation of projects;
- And much more!
THE PROFILE YOU ARE LOOKING FOR:
- You have a BAC or a DEC related to industrial programming;
- You are autonomous, recognized for your good judgment and problem-solving skills;
- You are customer-oriented and enjoy interacting with colleagues from various fields of expertise;
- You communicate easily in English, both orally and in writing;
- You also have a good command of Spanish both orally and in writing (an asset);
- You have worked with Allen-Bradley and FANUC products (a major asset).
- Ready for the Premier Tech Adventure with a big A? Join our team!