Territory Sales Manager – Wastewater Industry
- Des Moines, Iowa, United States
- Sales, Service and Client Experience
You’re a good mix between a Hunter and a Closer? Searching for more responsibilities?
This job opportunity is for you!
We are Premier Tech Aqua: an international leader and pioneer in environmental technologies for wastewater treatment. We believe that Water is life and we do much as we can to preserve it. We are looking for a Territory Sales Manager to join our team in Iowa. Are you in?
Here is the proposed challenge:
- Your territory: a part of the Iowa state– stable market with growth opportunities;
- Represent our residential products, a few commercial projects and the Ecoflo® brand;
Start helping and start selling: understand what drives value for your customer and consider your customers’ perspective to offer value-added solutions designed to perform and last;
- Attract and engage your clients, engineers, designers, and independent contractors;
- Build reports and analyses, manage KPI and dashboards to facilitate sales delivery and increase productivity;
- Answer inquiries from end-users about our products as well as the standards and laws governing their installation and use;
- Take part in various congresses, boards, exhibitions and promotional activities.
Are you THE ONE?
- You hold a College or University degree in a related field: administration, environment, marketing, civil engineering, etc.;
- You have a pertinent sales experience as well as in construction or residential development;
- Strategic sales manager leader experience is clearly an asset!
- You are familiar with regulations governing wastewater treatment;
- Of course: you are customer-centric and a strong communicator;
- Drive for results, can-do attitude, positive mindset and team player attitude are a MUST!
- You are available to travel weekly in Iowa;
- Based position: you can be located anywhere in Iowa.
A small hint of Premier Tech Aqua’s accomplishments:
- 250,000 systems installed around the world;
- 600,000 preventive maintenance visits performed over 20 years;
- Network of 8000 engineers, installers, distribution centers and service partners;
- Largest IR&D team in the industry;
- A growth that has allowed us to almost double our sales every 5 years.