- Richer, Manitoba, Canada
- Production and Maintenance
At Premier Tech Horticulture, growth is part of us. Literally! Due to continued growth, we are seeking to add up to 7 Plant Labourers to our operation team in Richer for a limited term. This plant processes growing substrate for our North American clients who in turn feed, protect and improve our world. Are you in?
In this role, you will be responsible for ensuring that the right raw materials, ingredients and packaging processes are respected while working safely, efficiently and within the quality standards. This position offers variety, training, physical activity, the opportunity to collaborate and to grow your career!
Being a Plant Labourer with PT means…
- Working in a plant, operating peat manufacturing technology;
- Heavy physical and manual work and some tasks involving working at heights and in varying weather conditions;
- Being responsible for maintaining the facility’s level of cleanliness, sanitization and organization;
- Operating equipment such as forklifts or loaders;
- And of course, working safely every day, along with keeping the safety of others at the forefront!
Is this role for you?
- You’re seeking a physical role which includes operating material handling equipment;
- You’re available to work a variety of shifts including the occasional weekend shift;
- Team spirit is in your DNA! You’re a true team player who respects and places a high value on safety;
- You can work both indoors and outdoors in all weather conditions;
- You like working independently and can multitask within a fast-paced environment;
This position may be overtime eligible. If you are ready to take on this challenge, please bring your drive, ambition and talent, and let’s partner together!