Mechanical/Industrial Engineering internship
- St.lsidore, Ontario, Canada
- Paid Internship
- Students and Graduates
Don’t miss this opportunity!
Are you ready to start your professional career in a company where the organisational culture is synonym of achievement, teamwork and passion for what you do?
Are you willing for a challenge where your mechanical and industrial competencies will concretely permit the advancement of many projects in different teams?
Premier Tech Home & Garden (PTHG)’ team in St-Isidore, it’s more than 60 team members involved in the fabrication of consumer lawn and garden products in Canada.
Here is how this intern will push your career:
- Under the supervision of the maintenance manager and in collaboration with many teams, you will work in our plant and mechanical workshop;
- On a daily basis, you will handle parts of packaging machines, conveyors, heavy machinery, tractors and general building. Soon, our pieces will have no secrets for you!
- Your mission: Define the nomenclature of the different parts in order to manage the preventive maintenance database;
- You’ll have to inventory parts and link them to the preventive maintenance database;
- Master of order and structure, you will classify documents related to equipment and build a documentation center
Are you the one we are looking for :
- You are studying Industrial Engineering or Mechanical Engineering. We are also open to atypical profiles;
- You know mechanical, electrical, hydraulic, electronic and other parts;
- You are recognized for your "drive" and your ability to mobilize people around your projects;
- You like to work both alone and in a team;
- You are organized, structured and rigorous;
- You are comfortable with computer
Your future work ENVIRONMENT:
- You will be located at our plant in St-Isidore, 40 minutes from Montreal or 40 minutes from Ottawa; Goodbye traffic jams!
- This internship could last more than one session and even end in a job.
- We offer you the opportunity to combine a career in an international company while enjoying the quality of life offered by the region. No need to choose between quality of life and career! You can have "the total" ...