Yard Equipment Operator
- Cromwell, Minnesota, United States
- Production and Maintenance
At Premier Tech Horticulture, we are expanding with new offerings and products. Due to this growth, we are adding a shift to our Cromwell, MN production facility, which processes growing substrate for our North American clients. To achieve our targets, we seek to add 3 Yard Equipment Operators to the newly formed 2nd shift. And we need you!
In this role, you will have to ensure that the right raw materials, ingredients, supplies and finished goods are moved to the right locations. You will also be responsible for loading and unloading carriers with agility and care. This position means variety, training, physical activity, the opportunity to collaborate with various production facility team members and to grow your career!
Being a Yard Equipment Operator with PT means…
- Moving raw goods and finished products using mobile equipment such as forklifts and loaders;
- Storing materials and finished goods as per the yard plan;
- Efficiently and effectively loading and unloading carriers as per shipping schedule;
- Paying high attention to not damaging finished goods during transport and loading;
- Creating balanced and maximized loads while respecting transport regulations;
- Being responsible for maintaining the facility’s level of cleanliness, sanitization and organization;
- Of course, working safely everyday along with keeping the safety of others at the forefront.
Is this role for you?
- You are available to work a variety of shifts with occasional weekend work;
- You are a true team player, who places a high value on safety;
- You like working both indoors and outdoors, in all weather conditions;
- You are able to operate mobile equipment;
- You are experienced with loading and unloading carriers;
- You can work independently and multi-task within a fast-paced environment.