Inside Sales Administrator (Des Moines)
- Johnston, Iowa, United States
- Sales, Service and Client Experience
At Premier Tech, our passion is to help our clients win. Here, we can rely on an engaged and organized sales team. A team that believes that its performance increases when its team members’ personality profiles complement one another. And you could be part of it!
As an Inside Sales Administrator, you will work within our sales team. You will get the chance to bring your sales administration skills to life and use your accuracy and ability to switch to perform varied activities. You’ll be located at our office in Des Moines, Iowa.
In this new role, you will:
- Create standardized and customized reports that analyze sales and forecast data;
- Provide monthly reporting and analysis for sales performance reviews including charts and graphs;
- Prepare management reports and KPIs for the sales team;
- Manage price lists, promotional programs, and special rebates with key vendors;
- Prepare shipment for technical and commercial documents;
- Collect Premier Tech quotation, customer request for quotes and reviews with Sales Director;
- Keep customer databases, product list and pricing lists updated;
- Create and maintain sales video library and assist Director of Sales with PowerPoint presentations;
- Prepare basic quotations and budget estimates for third-party equipment;
- Collaborate with vendor marketing groups and PT marketing for shared commercial material and tradeshows.
Are you the one we are looking for?
- You have the ability to work both independently and as part of a team;
- You excel at prioritizing tasks and handling numerous assignments simultaneously;
- You hold a Bachelor’s degree in Business administration or a few years of related experience;
- Operating systems and computer software programs such as MS Office, CRM and SAS has no more secrets for you!
- You bring a healthy dose of enthusiasm with you!
What we offer:
- A position where you belong 100% to the team and perform work that makes a real difference!
- Celebrations and parties! You will experience a lot of events, such as our annual meetings.