Organizational Development Vice-President
- Rivière-du-Loup, Quebec, Canada
- Organizational Development and Talent
At Premier Tech, we think about our team as a whole. It’s the strength of one team that both carries and completes itself. At Premier Tech we have abandoned the term “human resources” in exchange for “Organizational Development (OD)”. Because our team members aren’t “resources”; they are our reason to be, and the heart of our success that we’ve known for 95 years.
WE ARE WAITING FOR YOU!
As a Premier Tech leadership team member, you will use your "people talent" to support leaders and team members in the sustained growth of Premier Tech.
While not necessarily a comprehensive list, here is the scope of your responsibilities in a global leadership role to support the Premier Tech’s Groups:
Talent management: Planning, attraction, and development of the next generation of leaders, as well as team members performance and commitment. Premier Tech University can count on your strategic vision to continue its development and international implementation.
- Health and Safety.
- Compensation, benefits and expatriation.
Change Management: Premier Tech has grown at an annual rate of 10.5% over the past 25 years. Our ambition is to continue this external and organic growth over a long-term perspective. If organizational changes are ubiquitous at Premier Tech, the term "transformation" would be even more appropriate! You will be a coach for the success of these organizational transformations.
Business Acquisitions: Do not be surprised if you are called without too much notice to support a Business Unit in a due diligence performed for a targeted company. We are always on the lookout for opportunities. The strength of the team in choosing our new business places is essential. You must be available for travel.
On a daily basis: At Premier Tech, leaders need to set the vision, but get their hands dirty too. Generally, you will continue the development of our OD services with different international teams, as well as having your own projects to deliver.
Et si vous pouvez le faire en Français, c’est un atout considérable!
ARE YOU CONVINCED THIS ROLE IS MADE FOR YOU?
It’s simple! Apply or contact us.
We will be happy to learn more about you!
Here are some particular qualifications on the desired profile:
- You are passionate about organizational development. The Premier Tech Values and Culture are your best tools to guide all OD team members, who will be directly or indirectly related to your leadership;
- You have a strategic vision approach while being comfortable in tactics and execution;
- Our leaders are intrapreneurs at heart. They always want to do better, for the sake of excellence. Your ability to question and listen will serve you greatly in this way. You will demonstrate your ability to capitalize on the ideas of your teams;
- Premier Tech’s leaders are confident and competent! But they are also humble and accessible. They are pragmatic but centered around their team members. They have strength of purpose, but they can also be challenged without taking it personally;
- You have international experience.
YOUR FUTURE WORK ENVIRONMENT
- You will be based at the Premier Tech Campus (our World HQ), where 1 300 team members work.
- The lifestyle resembles a university campus: a small café, Premier Tech boutique, concierge services, training rooms, yoga classes, etc.
- This position is in Rivière-du-Loup, between Québec and Rimouski. This is an opportunity to combine a career in an international business while enjoying the quality of life offered by the Bas-Saint-Laurent region. There’s no need to choose between quality of life and your career! You can have the complete package!
If this job description doesn’t correspond to exactly what you are looking for, we have without a doubt, many other opportunities to offer. Discover our complete list of job openings on our website.