Full Stack Developer (.NetCore/Angular)
- Rivière-du-Loup, Quebec, Canada
- IT and Business Intelligence
Our team of developers at Premier Tech Chronos is looking for a new team member to join them in their programming cascades. Are you looking for a team of real enthusiasts? A team with whom you will have fun and discuss your last D&D evening?
As a Fullstack Developer, you will work on large-scale projects at Premier Tech Chronos: a world leader in the development of automated flexible and rigid packaging technologies. Here, we develop completely customized manufacturing solutions that meet our customers' expectations.
You will be part of a versatile and multidisciplinary IT team developing international projects for all our Business Units in Asia, America and Europe. If you like working in an incomparable atmosphere with a team working in synergy, and that in addition, you understand the joke (toBe |||| !toBe) //, we want to know more about your skills tree!
HERE IS THE PROPOSED CHALLENGE:
- On a daily basis, you will work with an experienced team using the Scrum/Agile methodology;
- Your analytical mind will allow you to design, modify, implement, document and support IT solutions such as Cloud, BI and other web applications;
- You will work with cutting-edge tools and methodologies: C#,.net core, RESTful APIs, nodeJS, Docker, Kubernetes, Angular, iOS, Cloud (Azure);
- In a continuous improvement perspective, you will present your new strategies to the team. Because yes, your ideas will be welcome!
THIS POSITION IS FOR YOU IF:
- You hold a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Business Computer Science or Computer/Software/IT Engineering;
- You already have worked on some front end, backend or full stack projects! This experience ensures you a good autonomy;
- You are familiar with object-oriented programming (.NET C#,.NET Core, Angular, Power BI nodeJS) and the development of Web applications and relational and unstructured databases (noSQL);
- You have a good command of both spoken and written English;
- You know the Stack Overflow and Github forums well;
- You stand out for your organizational skills, team spirit and rigour.