- Rivière-du-Loup, Quebec, Canada
- IT and Business Intelligence
In business today, you have to master your technological tools, be visionary and passionate. That's exactly what we are! At Premier Tech, we are a fast-growing company and we recognize the importance of a state-of-the-art technological infrastructure.
In this regard, Premier Tech's infrastructure team is looking for an experienced Systems Administrator to take part in various infrastructure projects and carry out major integrations during our frequent acquisitions. On a daily basis, the system administrator will work closely with various IT teams, network & security teams, as well as those responsible for application development.
HERE IS THE CHALLENGE WE OFFER YOU:
- You will deploy, maintain and upgrade physical and virtual servers, applications and storage while complying with established standards and requirements for all our international sites;
- You will ensure the stability, security and performance of the technological environment in order to achieve the availability objectives related to the service agreements;
- In addition to performing control, safety and quality tests on the infrastructure, your know-how will also be sought in the evaluation of new needs, technical designs and standards;
- You will perform advanced diagnostics in emergency situations and act as a third level support in incident and problem management;
- You will be involved in defining standards, procedures and best practices and will be able to study and recommend innovative and automated approaches to system administration tasks;
- Compliance with change management processes when implementing or modifying systems will also be part of your responsibilities and you will have the opportunity to participate in the execution of various site integration projects during new acquisitions.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR:
- You have a minimum of 5 years of administration experience with Windows, Active Directory, GPO, PowerShell operating systems in a multi-site enterprise context and with VMWare and vSphere 6.5;
- You have an excellent knowledge of MS Windows 2008, 2012 & 2016 server environments and software;
- You have a very good knowledge of storage equipment (SAN, NAS) in terms of selection, sizing, configuration, maintenance and optimization of performance and data protection tools (backup);
- You are familiar with the architecture and design of solutions based on Microsoft Windows server, Active Directory, ADFS federation, Radius;
- You know Citrix XenApp/XenDesktop, MS SharePoint, MS Dynamics CRM ;
- You have acquired production experience with the management of Office Mail 365, Skype for Business & Azure Suite;
- Of course, you have a good command of French and English, both orally and in writing;
- You are interested in the possibility of occasionally travelling internationally;
- You have a good ability to manage priorities and a keen business sense. We are looking for a person who is able to adapt and be resourceful!
WITH ALL THIS ON THE AGENDA YOU WON'T BE BORED!