Electrical Engineering Intern
- Woodscross, Utah, United States
- Students and graduates
Are you ready to start your professional career in a company where the organizational culture is synonymous with achievement, teamwork, and passion for what you do? Do you seek a challenge where your electrical and/or controls competencies will concretely permit the advancement of many projects in different teams? Keep on reading, this offer is for you!
Your future team
At Premier Tech Systems and Automation, we enhance our clients’ manufacturing facility efficiency by integrating innovative and high-value systems leveraging the full potential of robotics. We are among the largest conditioning, handling, and packaging automated equipment suppliers in the world — whether for nutrition, agriculture, organics or industrial products.
Your future work environment
This role is located at our new state-of-the-art Woods Cross, UT facility.
Your future role
- Work with the Engineering team on designing solutions at various stages of the process
- Interact with our plant floor personnel to gather data and solve problems with designs
- Work with the Engineering team on developing standard assemblies and components
- Classify documents related to equipment
- Work with the manufacturing team to develop improvements for manufacturability of designs
- Work with the test technicians to improve equipment function related to design
- Undergraduate junior or senior in pursuit of a bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering, controls engineering, mechatronics engineering, robotics engineering, or other associated degree
- Knowledge of electrical, controls, electronic, and other parts
- Great ability to mobilize people around your project
- Team spirit
- Sense of organization
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite
Do these words spark your interest?
internship, engineering, electrical, automation, robotics, manufacturing
Do your eyes light up when you read about this great opportunity? Apply now, we look forward to meeting you!
If you are ready to take on this challenge, please bring your drive, ambition and talent, and let’s partner together!