Field Service Technician – Septic Solutions
- Cedar Rapids, Iowa, United States
- Production and maintenance
Are you mechanically inclined and interested in the components of wastewater treatment? Are you looking for a role where routine does not exist? What about a role that will allow you to be on the road and autonomous? You could be the field service technician we are looking for!
Your future team
As a global leader in wastewater treatment, rainwater harvesting, stormwater management, liquid storage and organic waste recycling, Premier Tech Water and Environment provides sustainable solutions to current and future problems. Thanks to our local roots and our worldwide reach, we have an extensive knowledge of our markets and are masters of our destiny.
Your future role
- Handle service calls, maintenance, and repair of various types of wastewater treatment systems
- Make daily trips to customers
- Gather information from customers
- Prepare visit and investigation reports
- Carry out daily follow-ups
- Diagnose problems encountered by customers and provide recommendations
- Bring the Premier Tech Culture and Values to life for our clients
- Capacity to work autonomously
- Ability to work flexible hours
- Comfortable with overnight stays during travel
- Mechanically inclined
- Good physical capacity
- Good analytical skills
- Good organizational skills
- Knowledge of wastewater treatment — an asset
- Proficiency with computers
- Cell phone provided
- Laptop provided
- Equipment and work clothes provided
Do these words spark your interest?
travel, autonomy, preventive maintenance
Do your eyes light up when you read about this great opportunity? Apply now, we look forward to meeting you!