Product Development Director
- Montréal, Quebec, Canada
- Innovation, research and development
Would you like to lead a team that develops formulations for our products and conducts various tests? Do you have technical knowledge and good team management skills? Then this is the job for you!
Your future team
Premier Tech Growers and Consumers is a North American leader in the professional and commercial horticulture markets. Thanks to our coast-to-coast production and distribution network, we provide our customers with superior quality products so they can help feed, protect and improve our world in turn!
Your future role in a few words
- Guide and direct field trial programs involving Research and Sales teams from different markets and locations
- Plan, supervise and ensure the follow-up of the formulation process of our different products
- Popularize scientific data
- Support product launches in our markets
- Produce reports on the effectiveness of our results to support sales — in collaboration with the Marketing and Sales teams
- Foster technical networking with external partners such as universities to accelerate the development of our offerings
- Leverage your leadership to engage and coach your team
- Master's degree or doctorate in agronomy
- Member of the Ordre des Agronomes du Québec — an asset
- Knowledge of agricultural and horticultural markets, both professional and consumer
- Good knowledge of analytical equipment and methods, product formulation and experimental plot trials
- Familiarity with the product development process
- Knowledge of active ingredients and substrate materials related to our products
- Good ability to synthesize and communicate technical data
- Team spirit
- Proficiency in French and English — spoken and written
Are these words meaningful to you?
management, formulation, active ingredients, testing, agronomy, horticulture
Do your eyes light up when you read about this opportunity? Apply now, we look forward to receiving your application!