- Montgomery, Alabama, United States
- Production and maintenance
Looking for a great place to enhance your career? A place where a vibrant Culture means empowerment, teamwork and a passion for what you do? Think Premier Tech — we are a great place to be!
Join the Premier Tech team as a CNC machinist and work in a safe and fast paced environment at our site in Montgomery, Alabama.
Your future role in a few words
- Reviewing samples, drawings or instructions to understand specifications of output
- Programming, operating and maintaining a CNC mill, a bending machine and a laser machine
- Planning the sequence of necessary actions for the completion of a job
- Taking measurements and marking material for cutting or shaping
- Determining and programming size of batches and speed of machines
- Checking output to ensure consistency with specifications and discard defects
- Experience as a machinist in an industrial environment
- Ability to program equipment using Fanuc G code
- Ability to drill, tap and de-bur various parts
- Knowledge of the properties of metal and other materials
- Excellent organizational, communication, and analytical skills
- Team spirit
- Safety minded
- Ability to multi-task
Being a Premier Tech team member means playing with a global and diverse team. We celebrate team wins, big and small, by valuing the role that everyone played in it.
If you are ready to take on this challenge, please bring your drive, ambition and talent, and let’s partner together.