Yard Equipment Operator
- Cromwell, Minnesota, United States
- Production and Maintenance
At Premier Tech, our vibrant Culture means empowerment, teamwork and an undeniable passion for what we do. We are in search of a solid team member who will join us as a yard equipment operator in our Cromwell plant. As Premier Tech team members, we strive to feed, protect and improve our world. Becoming a team member within our manufacturing environment means supporting us in shipping the horticultural products which help feed populations and create beautiful gardens.
Being a Yard Equipment Operator at Premier Tech means…
- Picking and packing orders in a quick and efficient manner.
- Doing moderate lifting from 5 to 30 lbs daily.
- Scheduling inbound and outbound appointments for delivery and shipment.
- Assigning freight carriers to loads.
- Assisting with the preparation of shipping documents, ensuring prompt and accurate data, and keying data into JDE system.
- Entering and completing receiving reports as needed.
- Checking record entries against supporting documents.
- Entering, transferring, modifying and verifying data in the computer system, on a daily basis.
- Working with team members to coordinate procedures.
- And much more!
Is this role for you?
- You have a minimum of a grade 12 education.
- You have experience and a valid forklift licence.
- You have at least two years of experience in a computerized shipping, customer service environment, and order picking.
- You have excellent communication skills.
- You have very good organizational skills
- You are open to working overtime, as it may be required based on production needs. This may include evenings and weekends.
Being a Premier Tech team member means playing with a global and diverse team. We celebrate team wins, big and small, by valuing the role that everyone has played in it.
If you are ready to take on this challenge, please bring your drive, ambition and talent, and let’s partner together.