Heavy Machine Operator
- St.lsidore, Ontario, Canada
- Production and Maintenance
Looking for an opportunity to enhance your career, and most of all, you like operating big equipment such as tractors and you are not afraid of peat bogs, this is your chance! Premier Tech is the right place for you!
At Premier Tech Home & Garden, we are currently seeking for a Heavy Machine Operator.
Being a Heavy Machine Operator in our team means operating a front-end loader in a safe and efficient manner to facilitate the screening process of our raw materials. But it also means teamwork and a real passion for what you do!
Your main responsibilities will be to:
- Complete daily loader inspection report ensuring proper fluid levels are maintained and equipment is in good safe working order;
- Ensure all safety standards and procedures are followed during the operation of the equipment, and report any safety concerns;
- Ensure SOP’s are following when working with the raw materials;
- Ensure correct bulk material is loaded, blended, and processed as required;
- Monitor equipment being used by loader operator such as screening equipment and conveyors;
- Ensure storage bays in plant are filled with required material and proper amounts for proper operation of bagging lines;
- Perform other duties like snow removal and working in our composting department, for example.
DO YOU RECOGNIZE YOURSELF IN THIS PROFILE?
- To you, health and safety is definitely a priority;
- You are motivated by teamwork and never hesitate to proactively ask others for information;
- If you hold a valid heavy equipment certification, and a minimum of one year of experience in a similar position, this is an asset!
- You are strong and able to lift up to 50lbs;
- You also have the ability to organize and prioritize daily work assignments, and to pay high attention to details;
- You have good communication skills – both verbal and written;
- High attention to details.