- Eersel, Noord-Brabant, Netherlands
- IT and Business Intelligence
Premier Tech, an international leader in its field, supports its success by the innovation, teamwork, and skills of its team members around the world. Are you determined, proactive, and eager to put your expertise to work? Join the Premier Tech team and contribute to the growth of our performance!
In collaboration with the Information Technology team based at our World Headquarters in Rivière-du-Loup, Canada, you will develop the Premier Tech IT department. As an IT Technician, you will ensure the continuity of service around the world.
Your principal responsibilities will be to:
- Provide support to users and assess the urgency and priority of their requests in order to solve their problems;
- Procure required technological materials based on established policies;
- Install and configure computer hardware and software;
- Verify the users are following the provisional security measures;
- Refer level II and III problems to the designated teams;
- Verify, update, and maintain the equipment inventory of the team.
- You hold a bachelor’s degree +2 in Information Technology;
- You have developed relevant experience in technical support for users over the past few years;
- You are distinguished by your ability to solve problems, manage priorities, and offer excellent service to your clientele!
- If you are familiar with SCCM and with French language, it’s even better!
- You can communicate easily in both oral and written English.