Industrial Engineer Intern
- Montgomery, Alabama, United States
- Students and graduates
Are you ready to start your professional career in a company where the organizational culture is synonymous with achievement, teamwork, and passion for what you do? Do you seek a challenge where your mechanical and industrial competencies will concretely permit the advancement of many projects in different teams? Keep on reading, this offer is for you!
Your future team
At Premier Tech Systems and Automation, we enhance our clients’ manufacturing facility efficiency by integrating innovative and high-value systems leveraging the full potential of robotics. We are among the largest conditioning, handling, and packaging automated equipment suppliers in the world — whether for nutrition, agriculture, organics or industrial products.
Your future work environment
This role is located at our new state-of-the-art Montgomery, AL facility.
Your future role
- Work to maintain item bill of materials in our ERP system
- Observe processes and create written standard operating procedures
- Suggest solutions to streamline manufacturing and manufacturing engineering processes
- Develop and conduct standard time analysis for operations
- In pursuit of a bachelor’s degree in industrial engineering, mechanical engineering, or degree associated with industrial engineering processes
- Knowledge of electrical, hydraulic, electronic, and other parts
- Good ability to mobilize people around your project
- Team spirit
- Sense of organization
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite
Do these words spark your interest?
internship, industrial engineering
Do your eyes light up when you read about this great opportunity? Apply now, we look forward to meeting you!
If you are ready to take on this challenge, please bring your drive, ambition and talent, and let’s partner together!