Foreign Trade Analyst
- Jundiaí, São Paulo, Brazil
- Accounting, finance and administration
We are looking for someone who is willing to innovate and to share value to all our customers. Are you in? Keep on reading!
Your future team
At Premier Tech Systems and Automation, we enhance our clients’ manufacturing facility efficiency by integrating innovative and high-value systems leveraging the full potential of robotics. We are among the largest conditioning, handling, and packaging automated equipment suppliers in the world — whether for nutrition, agriculture, organics or industrial products.
What’s in it for you:
- Plan and monitors import and export activities of materials and services.
- Contact suppliers and customer (origin) to guide and provide documentation in accordance with the shipment of goods and Brazilian legislation.
- Issue, analyze, and controls the flow of documents for operations, customs, and exchange regimes.
- Determines the most suitable means of transportation, analyze business trends, identify opportunities in new markets, and participate in the closure of international purchase and sale contracts.
- Issue and control Drawback, Back-to-Back and Ex-Tarif processes.
- Prepare specific monthly closing processing reports, as well as guarantee their generation within the requested deadlines.
- Work closely with other departments to ensure accuracy of invoicing and import/export process.
- Ensure that all activities comply with internal policies and external regulations. Collaborate on internal and external audits.
- Supporting the manager of the department in activities/projects, demonstrating commitment and adding value.
Is this role for you?
- You have experience in handling the complexity of documentation required for import and export, including knowledge of incoterms.
- You understand logistical processes, choice of transportation methods, and supply chain optimization.
- You have skills to develop and maintain positive relationships with international business partners, customs agents, and regulatory authorities.
- You have the ability to efficiently manage multiple tasks and deadlines.
- Degree in Business Administration, International Trade or International Relations
- At least 5 years of experience in the area
- English is a must, Spanish is desirable.
Do your eyes light up when you read about this great opportunity? Apply now, we look forward to meeting you!