- Johnston, Iowa, United States
- Accounting, finance and administration
Are you passionate about accounting and looking for new challenges? Have you always wanted to work for an international company? Here's the offer you've been waiting for!
Your future team
At Premier Tech Systems and Automation, we enhance our clients’ manufacturing facility efficiency by integrating innovative and high-value systems leveraging the full potential of robotics and process engineering. We are among the largest conditioning, handling, and packaging automated equipment suppliers in the world — whether for nutrition, agriculture, organics or industrial products. You will be working with our energetic team at both our Johnston, Iowa and Montgomery, Alabama offices.
Your future role
- Invoice internal and external clients
- Analyze results and explain budget variances
- Prepare financial statements and monthly reports
- Participate in audits and internal control
- Prepare and monitor annual budgets
- Identify variances
- Prepare accounting entries and ensure accuracy
- Collaborate with North American team members in various homebases, including team members in Logistics, Sales, and Operations
- Monitor new accounting procedures
- Degree in Accounting or equivalent
- At least three years of accounting experience
- Working knowledge of tax laws and US GAAP
- Excellent analytical skills
- Solution-oriented approach
- Global vision of mandates
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel
- Good communication skills
Do these words spark your interest?
accounting, analysis, variances, internal control, budget, financial statements
Do your eyes light up when you read about this great opportunity? If so, apply now - we look forward to meeting you!
If you are ready to take on this challenge, bring your drive, ambition and talent, and let’s partner together!