Health and Safety Advisor
- Montgomery, Alabama, United States
- Organizational development and talent
Do you want to use your leadership and interpersonal skills to support an occupational health and safety approach in a growing company? Are you looking for a role that involves regular travel? This is the offer you've been waiting for!
Your future team
At Premier Tech Systems and Automation, we enhance our clients’ manufacturing facility efficiency by integrating innovative and high-value systems leveraging the full potential of robotics. We are among the largest conditioning, handling, and packaging automated equipment suppliers in the world — whether for nutrition, agriculture, organics or industrial products.
Your future role
- Apply and participate in the development of OH&S prevention program
- Identify, analyze, and propose solutions to remedy situations of danger and risk
- Participate in the health and safety committee
- Support operations in the application of the OH&S program, rules, and standards
- Recommend changes or adaptation to local regulations to existing approaches, procedures, and work methods
- Advise the managers and team members on occupational health and safety regulations and standards
- Support managers in identifying occupational health and safety training needs
- Develop and present training plans to team members
- Maintain relationships with external stakeholders and conduct audits
- Organize activities and develop tools to promote prevention and coach team members and managers about the good health and safety practices
- Ensure a strong floor presence to coach team members and managers
- Travel to our various home bases to support local teams — the USA, Mexico and Brazil
- Relevant occupational health and safety training or any related work experience
- Knowledge and experience in the implementation of safety programs: LOTO, fall protection, electricity, hands protection, and machine safety
- Sense of judgment
- Good understanding of manufacturing processes
- Excellent leadership
- CRSP title — an asset
- Excellent communication skills — spoken and written
- Knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite — Excel, PowerPoint and Word
Do these words spark your interest?
health and safety, coaching, prevention, manufacturers, training
If you are ready to take on this challenge, please bring your drive, ambition, and talent, let’s partner together!