- Salt Lake City, Utah, United States
- Production and maintenance
Are you looking for a position in which you will be able to share and expand your electrical skills? We are seeking a team member who can adapt its practices to different environments or growing methods and face technical challenges. Are you in? Keep on reading!
Your future team
At Premier Tech Systems and Automation, we enhance our clients’ manufacturing facility efficiency by integrating innovative and high-value systems leveraging the full potential of robotics. We are among the largest conditioning, handling, and packaging automated equipment suppliers in the world — whether for nutrition, agriculture, organics or industrial products.
Your future role in a few words
- Consulting the schematics and other specifications
- Verifying and preparing the components
- Installing and wiring electrical and pneumatic devices
- Mounting and wiring switches and photo eyes
- Wiring motors and valves
- Pulling wire to devices through conduit
- Applying conduit to machines
- Building and mounting valves and running air lines
- Using electrical and mechanical hand tools as needed
- Building control panel inserts
- Building and wiring remote consoles
- Installing door hardware and control cabinet fans
- Assembling and wiring components in control cabinets
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Three years of electrician experience
- Technical degree in industrial electronics or any related program — preferred
- Ability to read internal and external electrical prints
- Ability to read pneumatic schematics
- Ability to drive a forklift – Optional
- Proficiency with hand tools, drill motors, soldering guns, pipe benders and threaders and jig saws
Are these words meaningful to you?
PLC, 480 V, electrician, teamwork, wiring, conduit, control panels
Do your eyes light up when you read about this great opportunity? Apply now, we look forward to receiving your application!