- Johnston, Iowa, United States
- Accounting, finance and administration
If you are you looking for a company where you can bring your financial administration skills to life and where you can use your accuracy and ability to perform various tasks: then this internship that we offer within our Finance team at Premier Tech in Johnston, Iowa may be exactly what you are looking for!
Being an accounting intern at Premier Tech means an internship where you belong 100% to the team and perform work that really makes a difference! And most of all: celebrations! You will get the chance to experience our annual events.
Your future team
At Premier Tech Systems and Automation, we enhance our clients’ manufacturing facility efficiency by integrating innovative and high-value systems leveraging the full potential of robotics. We are among the largest conditioning, handling, and packaging automated equipment suppliers in the world — whether for nutrition, agriculture, organics or industrial products.
Your future role
- Processing transactions in our accounting system — Sage 100 Contractor
- Matching purchase orders with invoices — accounts payable administration
- Checking reminders and taking the necessary actions
- Preparing general ledger reconciliations
- Doing month end journal entries
- Preparing and maintaining documentation to support administrative activities and reporting
- Assisting on AP payments and adjustments
- You are currently enrolled in a two-year or four-year degree program in accounting or finance
- You possess great multitasking skills
- You are technologically proficient with operating systems and basic computer software programs such as MS Office
- You bring a healthy dose of enthusiasm with you
Do these words spark your interest?
teamwork, accounting, CPA, sustainable development, part-time or full-time
If you are ready to take on this challenge, please bring your drive, ambition and talent, and let’s partner together.