- New Delhi, Delhi, India
- Engineering and design
Are you looking for a new challenge? Do you seek to expand your array of knowledge? Here’s an offer for you!
Your future team
As a global leader in wastewater treatment, rainwater harvesting, stormwater management, liquid storage and organic waste recycling, Premier Tech Water and Environment provides sustainable solutions to current and future problems. Thanks to our local roots and our worldwide reach, we have an extensive knowledge of our markets and are masters of our destiny.
Your future role
- Execute increased scope from 360º portfolio — proposals, process engineering — directly at customer sites
- Share market intelligence and customer insight
- Communicate process-related issues and take actions according to customers’ requirements
- Prepare suggestions for the process-related requirements — as per customer’s requirements and the alternatives such as SBR, MBR, MBBR bad technologies and package treatment plants
- Participate in the technical discussions with the client and our team members
- Train customers on product technology and operation of technology
- Follow up on offer submitted and customer queries
- Manage budget, scope and schedule and report risk as well as opportunities to project managers
- Communicate in a formal, professional, and technical manner to various audiences
- Lead internal initiatives aimed at lessons learnt and misses in executed projects and independently drive to closure
- Travel for extended periods of time for bubble assignments, field support and meetings across the globe
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or the equivalent from an accredited university or college
- Five years of experience in a similar role
- Two to five years’ experience in process engineering and proposal preparation of wide variety of water treatment technologies and projects, especially SBR, MBR, MBBR and package treatment plants
If you are ready to take on this challenge, please bring your drive, ambition and talent, and let’s partner together!