Marketing and Communication Advisor — Home-Based
- Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
- Design, marketing and communications
Do you already have some original marketing ideas to share with us? Any strategies? Do you master the art of product positioning? Are you familiar with the fundamentals of branding? Do you enjoy marketing, communications, and teamwork? Here is the offer you have been waiting for!
Your future team
As a global leader in wastewater treatment, rainwater harvesting, stormwater management, liquid storage and organic waste recycling, Premier Tech Water and Environment provides sustainable solutions to current and future problems. Thanks to our local roots and our worldwide reach, we have an extensive knowledge of our markets and are masters of our destiny.
Your future role
- Develop communication plan and marketing strategies to support and improve the commercialization of products and services
- Coordinate and execute various media campaigns, social media platforms, and exhibitions
- Coordinate product launches
- Promote our products and ensure their market share evolution
- Monitor, follow-up, and analyze of KPIs
- Build and maintain good business relationships
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or communication
- Experience in a similar role
- Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time in a fast-paced environment
- Intrapreneurship skills
- Creativity and autonomy
- Organized and detail oriented
- Knowledge of the manufacturing environment — an asset
- Strong oral and written English communication skills
- Familiarity with B2B and B2C advertising campaigns
Your future work environment
- Thanks to our team's flexible and agile approach, this role can be performed remotely.
Do these words spark your interest?
marketing, advertising, content, communication, B2C, B2B, branding, market analysis
If you are ready to take on this challenge, please bring your drive, ambition and talent, and let’s partner together!