- Richer, Manitoba, Canada
- Production and maintenance
Premier Tech is seeking to expand its team by adding full-time permanent and temporary labourers at its Richer, Manitoba facility. In this role, you will be part of a team that ensures the right raw materials, ingredients and packaging processes are respected while working safely, efficiently and within the quality standards. This position offers variety, training, and physical activity. You will also have the opportunity to operate equipment while growing your career with a company that is almost 100 years old.
Your future team
Premier Tech Growers and Consumers is a North American leader in the professional and commercial horticulture markets. Thanks to our coast-to-coast production and distribution network, we provide our customers with superior quality products so they can help feed, protect and improve our world in turn!
Your future role in a few words
- Operating material handling equipment
- Stacking bagged products and organizing pallet
- Communicating and collaborating with management and fellow team members
- Working both indoors and outdoors, in all weather conditions
- Working a variety of shifts which can offer occasional overtime
- Interpersonal and communication skills
- Team spirit
- Ability to perform tasks that are physical and manual and on occasion may involve working at height
- Ability to lift 50 lb to 75 lb
- Multitasking skills
Do your eyes light up when you read about this great opportunity? Apply online, we look forward to receiving your application!