- Auburn, Alabama, United States
- Engineering and design
Do you enjoy using your mind and applying knowledge to create, evaluate and improve designs from product concept to completion? Does communication, teamwork and quick decision-making sound attractive to you? Then you have found your match in Premier Tech, a manufacturer of conventional and robotic palletizers, conveyors and stretch hooders!
Your future team
At Premier Tech Systems and Automation, we enhance our clients’ manufacturing facility efficiency by integrating innovative and high-value systems leveraging the full potential of robotics. We are among the largest conditioning, handling, and packaging automated equipment suppliers in the world — whether for nutrition, agriculture, organics or industrial products.
Your future role
- Creating software designs for various systems
- Finding software solutions to optimize equipment
- Working with PLC, HMI, Vision Systems and robotics
- Travelling to Canada to train at our manufacturing facility
- Meeting our customer at their site to assist with equipment installation and troubleshooting — within North America
- Two-year technical or a four-year college degree in the fields of industrial controls, electrical engineering or computer science — or equivalent experience in related engineering field
- Experience in industrial controls and system integration with a strong focus on software design or programming
- Passion for programming PLC, HMI, and FANUC robots
- Proficiency with Rockwell PLC Programming, Rockwell PowerFlex and Kinetix Drives
- Knowledge of servo design and development as well as troubleshooting of advanced motion control systems such as Rockwell Kinetix — an asset
- Knowledge of the industrial network protocol EtherNet/IP
- Ability to multitask and shine under pressure
If you are ready to take on this challenge, please bring your drive, ambition and talent, and let’s partner together. Please note that the job location of this offer is in Montgomery, AL.