- Montgomery, Alabama, United States
- Production and maintenance
At Premier Tech, our vibrant Culture means empowerment, teamwork and an undeniable passion for what we do. As Premier Tech team members, we strive to feed, protect and improve our world. To help us do so, we are in search of a painter for our Montgomery facility.
Your future team
At Premier Tech Systems and Automation, we enhance our clients’ manufacturing facility efficiency by integrating innovative and high-value systems leveraging the full potential of robotics. We are among the largest conditioning, handling, and packaging automated equipment suppliers in the world — whether for nutrition, agriculture, organics or industrial products.
Your future role
- Remove rust from metal surfaces
- Flatten the surfaces to be painted
- Wash surfaces to be painted
- Prepare surfaces and apply a protective coat of urethane or epoxy paint
- Make various mixtures of components
- Paint surfaces according to specifications
- Check the quality of the work done and make the required corrections
- Work the evening shift — 4p.m. to 2a.m. CST
- DEP in bodywork or any other combination of relevant training and experience
- Excellent handling of the paint gun
- Factory experience — an asset
- Experience driving forklifts and overhead cranes — an asset
Do these words spark your interest?
meticulousness, painting, paint gun
If you are ready to take on this challenge, please bring your drive, ambition and talent, and let’s partner together!