- Salt Lake City, Utah, United States
- Production and maintenance
Are you looking for a position in which you will be able to share and expand your mechanical skills? We are seeking a mechanical assembler who can adapt its practices to different environments or growing methods and face technical challenges at our Salt Lake City facility. Are you in? Keep on reading!
Your future team
At Premier Tech Systems and Automation, we enhance our clients’ manufacturing facility efficiency by integrating innovative and high-value systems leveraging the full potential of robotics. We are among the largest conditioning, handling, and packaging automated equipment suppliers in the world — whether for nutrition, agriculture, organics or industrial products.
Your future role
- Performing mechanical tasks associated with both subassemblies and final products in preparation for products testing
- Providing mechanical troubleshooting and mechanical testing of both subassemblies and final products
- Preparing and loading final products for shipment
- Planning sequence of operation
- Understanding effects of machine set-up, material type, sizes and end product
- Assembling parts as specified by work orders, drawings or blueprints
- Checking completed work for conformance to specifications
- Adhering to all safety requirements
- Keeping equipment in safe operating condition
- Maintaining a clean and organized work area
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Technical degree in a mechanical program — preferred
- One year of mechanical assembly experience
- Ability to read mechanical blueprints and pneumatic schematics
- Ability to drive a forklift
- Ability to read a tape measure up to 1/32”
- Proficiency with hand tools, drill motors, soldering guns, pipe benders and threaders as well as jig saws
Do these words spark your interest?
production, mechanic, conveyors, teamwork
Do your eyes light up when you read about this great opportunity? Apply now, we look forward to meeting you!