- Mississauga, Ontario, Canada
- Accounting, finance and administration
Are you familiar with credit-related tools? Do you have excellent analytical skills? Then you might just be our next credit analyst!
Your future team
Premier Tech Growers and Consumers is a North American leader in the professional and commercial horticulture markets. Thanks to our coast-to-coast production and distribution network, we provide our customers with superior quality products so they can help feed, protect and improve our world in turn!
Your future role
- Produce reports on credit and collection activities for large or high-risk accounts
- Interact with internal teams and verify account discrepancies by obtaining information from Sales, Trade Promotions and Customer Service teams
- Collaborate with various teams to calculate, prepare and issue various reports and periodic schedules
- Build analytical models to improve the decision-making process
- Perform accounting entries
- Participate in the acquisition of data required for the annual audit and tax returns
- Degree in business administration — accounting or finance profile
- Sense of analysis
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Good knowledge of JD Edwards — an asset
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel
- Good communication skills
- Excellent ability to conceptualize
Do these words spark your interest?
accounting, finance, credit, account receivable, analysis, financial statements, collection
Do your eyes light up when you read about this great opportunity? Apply now, we look forward to meeting you!