- Brampton, Ontario, Canada
- Logistics and supply chain
Are you looking for a position in which you will negotiate with suppliers, make purchases and conduct analyses? Keep reading as this might be the offer you were waiting for!
Your future team
Premier Tech Growers and Consumers is a North American leader in the professional and commercial horticulture markets. Thanks to our coast-to-coast production and distribution network, we provide our customers with superior quality products so they can, in turn, help feed, protect and improve our world!
Your future role in a few words
- Find new suppliers
- Negotiate and maintain long-term business relationships with suppliers
- Follow up on suppliers’ services and assess them
- Make purchases and issue recommendations
- Conduct analyses to support purchasing decisions
- Take part in the development of contingency plans for raw materials
- Support Procurement and Quality teams when misunderstandings with suppliers occur
- Set up monitoring and control tools to help meet purchasing goals
- Certificate in logistics or procurement — or some experience in a related field of the manufacturing industry
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Passion for commercial relationships
- Knowledge of logistics and procurement basic principles
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Good mediation abilities
- Experience with an ERP system — an asset
- Great communication skills in French and English — orally and in writing
Are these words meaningful to you?
supply chain, logistics, procurement, ERP, negotiations
Do your eyes light up when you read about this great opportunity? Apply now, we look forward to meeting you!