- Grand Rapids, Michigan, United States
- Sales, service and client experience
Would you like to have the chance to share and expand your sales skills? Are you someone who can adapt its practices to different environments or growing methods and face technical challenges? Keep on reading, this offer is for you!
Your future team
Premier Tech Growers and Consumers is a North American leader in the professional and commercial horticulture markets and an emerging manufacturer of agriculture biological inoculants. Thanks to our coast-to-coast production and distribution network, we provide our customers with superior quality products, so they can help feed, protect and improve our world in turn!
Your future role in a few words
- Use your influence to maintain and develop the market in Michigan
- Perform technical presentations to distributors, retailers and producers
- Promote our products and technologies in various trade shows and customer events
- Conduct field trials and ensure follow up
- Participate in the planning and establishment of annual sales forecasts
- Travel frequently — mostly in Michigan
- Manage growth and market segments
- Sell value over price
- Take care of the administrative duties to ensure good customer’s satisfaction
- Bachelor’s degree in agronomy, business administration — or a strong understanding of the horticultural sector
- Knowledge of the medicinal market
- Experience in sales — an asset
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Great computer skills
- Strong administration skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Results oriented
Are these words meaningful to you?
sales, business development, added value, horticulture, biostimulants, biocontrols
Do your eyes light up when you read about this great opportunity? Apply now, we look forward to meeting you!