Administrative Assistant — Health and Safety
- Rivière-du-Loup, Quebec, Canada
- Organizational development and talent
Is the administrative field your favorite subject? Does the Office suite hold no secret for you? And above all, do you have a strong interest in the field of occupational health and safety? Then you are probably the administrative assistant — health and safety that we need!
Your future team
Premier Tech Growers and Consumers is a North American leader in the professional and commercial horticulture markets. Thanks to our coast-to-coast production and distribution network, we provide our customers with superior quality products so they can help feed, protect and improve our world in turn!
Your future role in a few words
- Maintain existing OHS programs in accordance with regulations — WHMIS, lockouts, electrical hazards, inspections, work procedures, etc.
- Participate in various special projects in collaboration with the OHS team — plant reorganization, acquisition of new equipment, implementation of new processes or work methods, etc.
- Coordinate the logistics of meetings and training sessions — invitations, reservations, preparation of support documents, etc.
- Develop visual presentations for training and information sessions
- Prepare and review PowerPoint presentations
- Assist in the development of team indicators
- Compile statistical data
- Produce, translate and proofread documents — both in French and English
- Training in office automation or translation — or any other relevant training
- Proficiency with the Office suite — particularly Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience in performing administrative tasks
- Good management of priorities
- Concern for a job well done
- Excellent command of French and English — written and spoken
Are these words meaningful for you?
OHS program, regulations, presentations, data analysis, project management
Want to learn more? Don't wait any longer, you're one click away from taking your career to the next level!