Director Internal Customer Experience
- Rivière-du-Loup, Quebec, Canada
- Design, marketing and communications
At Premier Tech, we like to take care of our team members. Yes, you read that right, we use the term "team members" to describe those who contribute to our success! We seek to distinguish ourselves and offer quality services to create an environment of well-being and team spirit, a reflection of our Values and Culture.
To date, four spaces where you can showcase your business acumen, intrapreneurship and project management skills will be under your leadership: TechServices, TechCollection, TechSanté, and two local flavored TechCafés. We look forward to hearing your ideas for expanding the family!
Here's an opportunity to combine your passion for following emerging trends, your keen interest in collaborating with local suppliers and talent, your creativity and your ability to deliver the right touches! In short, to give our team members a unique and immersive experience!
Your future team
Making a difference, this is what we are all about at Premier Tech. One team driven by a shared passion for delivering solutions that will better the lives of people, businesses and communities. At Premier Tech, People and Technologies connect in lasting, transformative ways, giving life to products and services that help feed, protect and improve our world.
Your future role in a few words
- Elaborate a business development strategy that is well anchored in a global vision by knowing how to surprise and seduce with avant-garde projects
- Seize opportunities to contribute to the satisfaction of our clients, our team members as well as our business partners
- Focus on the details — those that make all the difference
- Manage multiple challenges simultaneously daily
- Carry out and deliver projects while being an inspirational leader for your team
- Contribute to the deployment of a distinctive team member offer within Premier Tech's home ports
- University degree in a relevant field or equivalent experience
- Relational skills
- Desire and ability to innovate and provide new, original and adapted solutions
- Results-oriented team player
- Ability to manage several challenges simultaneously
- Influential, inspiring and mobilizing leadership
- Excellent communication skills in English and French — both spoken and written
Your future work environment
- The Premier Tech Campus in Rivière-du-Loup, our World Headquarters where 1 400 team members work.
- The team members’ lifestyle looks like an academic one: coffee shops, boutique Premier Tech, corporate concierge service, boardrooms, architecture designed to enhance innovation and collaboration between team members, yoga classes, and way more!
Are these words meaningful to you?
Client Experience, boutique, café, leader, experiential marketing, management, customer relationship, marketing, culture, staging, trend
Do your eyes light up when you read this dream offer? Apply now, we look forward to meeting you?