Forklift Operator – Evening Shift (3p-11:30p)
- St. Isidore, Ontario, Canada
- Production and maintenance
This position offers variety, training, some physical activity, and the opportunity to collaborate and grow your career with a company that is almost 100 years old!
Located in St. Isidore ON, we are conveniently located 2 minutes from the Maxville and St. Isidore 417 exit.
Your future team
Premier Tech Growers and Consumers is a North American leader in the professional and commercial horticulture markets. Thanks to our coast-to-coast production and distribution network, we provide our customers with superior quality products so they can help feed, protect and improve our world in turn!
Your future role in a few words
- Working in a production facility mainly operating a forklift with some manual labour
- Working inside and outside of the facility moving palletized material
- Observing safe material loading, handling, and unloading methods
- Being an active participant in maintaining the organization and cleanliness of the facility
- Completing paperwork as required
- Keeping the safety of others at the forefront
- Working either the afternoon shift or the overnight shift
- Forklift experience
- Physical ability to safely climb in and out of equipment, sit for long periods of time, and work in varying weather conditions
- Team spirit
- Basic mechanical aptitudes with the ability to perform routine maintenance including lubricating, fuelling, and cleaning
Benefits of being a team member at Premier Tech
- Competitive remuneration
- Signing bonus of up to $500
- Afternoon and night shift premium — if applicable
- Safe work environment
Are these words meaningful to you?
forklift, teamwork, challenge
If you are ready to take on this challenge, please bring your drive, ambition, and talent, and let’s partner together! Apply now, we look forward to meeting you!